Dive Croatia! We will be aboard the majestic live-aboard Vranjak for 7 days of diving historical wrecks and in Kornati National Park with a minimum of 15-20 dives.
Our journey will take us to many pristine dive sites and cultural heritage sites. We will be diving near the island of Vis which has numerous wrecks as well as beautiful deep walls and amazing visibility. We will be overnighting in historical ports, some dating back to the 1500’s. After we depart the Vranjack, we will spend 4 full days in Trojir with 2 days of land based diving with Trojir Dive Center. There will also be up to two full days and two half days of touring the local sites in Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik.
August 4th- Arrive and transfer to Vranjak
August 5-10th - Dive on liveaboard
August 11th - Transfer to Trojir Diving Center and dive or tour that afternoon
August 12th - Dive in am and tour in afternoon
August 13-14th- Two full days of tours
August 15th- Transfer to airport
• All meals, diving and accommodations on Vranjak for 7 days
• Land based diving with Trojir Dive center for 2 days ( 5 dives total)
• Apartment accommodations with Trogir Dive Center- choice of 1-3 bedroom units
• Breakfast daily and lunch on the dive boat as well as welcome dinner from Trogir dive center
• All tanks, weights and Nitrox. Also includes double tanks and stage bottles for those who wish to use them.
• All permits for wrecks and national park fees
• All transfers to and from airport, boat and land based resort
• Up to 2 full days and 2 half days of touring the local sites in Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik. It is possible to exchange dive days for tours and vice versa.
Not included: Some meals during land based portions, changes in local taxes and gratuities.
Important: Dive and Travel insurance mandatory; trip insurance recommended.
The M/Y ‘’Vranjak I’’ is a 27 m long steel vessel built specifically for the needs of divers.
The dive deck is equipped with diving seats and boxes for diving equipment. The diving platform of ‘’Vranjak I’’ can satisfy the most demanding scuba and technical divers.
The boat has 10 air-conditioned cabins with private bathroom (shower / WC) providing space for 20 people.
(800) 325‐8439 / (619) 236‐1203 x313
Date: June 22-29, 2017 Trip Report Spitsbergen: Land of Polar Bears North of Norway, there lies a group of islands called the Svalbard Archipelago. Our expedition planned...View full product details
Date: September 11 - 25th, 2018 EXPEDITION OVERVIEW This unique expedition highlights the best of the Arctic. Join Faith Ortins and Paul Holbrook of DUI and...View full product details